Monday, July 28, 2008

Your Life Is Your Work of art

While I was reading a book, I came across this wonderful thought by one of my favorite writers, Shakti Gawain which is very inspiring. Such a powerful thoughts. I believe it can bring a lot of positive changes in people life. Here is the passage:

“Your Life is Your Work of Art”

“I like to think myself as an artist, and my life is my greatest work of art. Every moment is a moment of creation, and each moments of creation contain infinite possibilities. I can do things the way I have always done them, or I can look at all the different alternatives, and try something new and different and potentially more rewarding. Every moment presents a new opportunity and a new decision. What a wonderful game we are playing, and what a magnificent art form”

We can apply this concept in every part of our life. Be it business, relationship, career and every single thing. We are the architect of our life. Most of the time we heard people complaining that life is sucks. But it’s all about our perception of life. How we look at things that happening in our life? I used to do the same mistake that most of us doing. Every single day doing the same things. Same restaurant, same hobby, same group of friends, taking the same road every time and so on. But then, one day I realized I’m limiting my opportunity if I stick with the same things. When I started to take different alternative and try something new, thing getting better and better. Life becomes interesting. I think it’s worth it to take a risk to try new things in life. I’m sure you guys won’t be disappointed.

No comments: