Sunday, September 28, 2008

Inspirational People –Project

The world full with inspirational people.There are people who inspire us to happily,some inspire us to give our best to the world,some inspire us to pursuits our passion,some inspire us to love and some inspire us to chase our dreams.

People who inspire others are the heroes of mankind.So I created “Inspirational People” project to keep myself stay motivated and help all my brother & sister out there.In this project I will name all those people who inspire me and million of people out there.I just started this project,and it will grow together with this blog.I will keep updating the ‘Heroes’ in this project.Hope this people who inspire million of people will inspire you also.I will consider this project is successful if it will able to change someone’s life.If someone get inspired by this list and decided to change their life,then it will the real success of this ‘Inspirational People’ project.

This list will only contain the name of our heroes.I will talk about each of them individually on my forthcoming post.So let start our journey to ‘Inspirational People’.

1.Oprah Winfrey – American television host and media mogul

2.Abraham Lincoln – Sixteenth president of United States

3.Martin Luther King – American activist

4.Swami Vivekananda – Hindu sage & social reformer

5.Mahatma Gandhi – Political and spiritual leader of India

6.Nelson Mandela – Former president of South Africa

7.Mother Theresa - Humanitarian

8.Roger Federer - Professional tennis player

9.Serena Williams – Professional tennis player

10.Donald Trump – Businessman,Socialite,Television personality

11.Warren Buffet – Investor & Businessman

12.Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam – Eleventh president of India

13.Mark Zuckerberg – Facebook founder

14.Larry Page & Sergey Brin –Google founder

15.Bill Gates – Microsoft founder

16.Tiger Woods – American professional golfer

17.Michael Jordan – American professional basketball player

(Wait for next update…….!)

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You picked the "who is who" of the world. I look forward to reading your thoughts.

Lunatic Blogger
at http://freeadad.com