Friday, October 17, 2008

Motivation Quotes

Today's Quotes:

"Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy; you can’t build on it; it’s only for wallowing in"  -Katherine Mansfield-

MyThingking :

Every single day,million of us including you and me regretting something in life.Rather than focusing in present,we always think about what has been happened.Some regret thinking….

How if I took job A instead of job B?

How if I met him/her earlier in my life?

How if I realized earlier the love I feel now?

How if I appreciate him/her earlier?

How if I tell earlier how exactly I am feeling?

How if I followed my dreams?

There will be endless ‘how if’ in our life.But we are tend to forget that there is no rewind button in life.We can’t go back to past and change what has happened.Sometime I do wonder,how if there is a time machine where I can go back to past and make a brand new decision?It will be really amazing.But there is a huge difference between real life and fantasy.Accepting the fact that there is no such machine in the world where we can go back to the past is the smartest decision that all of us can do.So why we are wasting our precious moments in the present by regretting what has been already happened?Why we should waste our energy,time,and focus by thinking the past?

I always believed we can’t go back and start a brand new beginning.But we can always start now and make a brand new ending.A ending which you will never regret in the future.A ending which make you happy and satisfied.So let us stop regretting what has been happened and live right in the moments.Let’s create magnificent painting of our life without any regret.

Cheers!

No comments: