Friday, October 3, 2008

Motivational Quotes

Today's Quotes:

"We will either find a way or make one." –Hannibal-

MyThingking :

This is one of my all time favorite quote.I came across this quotes when I was 18 years old.Its change my perspective of challenges.What I learned from this quote is,if we had a goal means we should find the way to achieve the goals.It’s not only apply to goals.Its do apply for problems.We have to try our best to find the right solution or way to solve it.If we are not able to find the right solution or there is no existing solution,then we have to create our own solution to that problem.I applied this concept whenever I want to achieve something or solve any problem.The result will be in our favors.Hope this wonderful quote can change someone’s life.

Cheers!

No comments: